-
July 20th, 2006, 03:21 AM
#961
Inactive Member
Takes your hand sis, as we keep praying, united they have more meaning, offers my other hand to anyone who wants to join us in our prayers,...
-
July 20th, 2006, 02:12 PM
#962
Inactive Member
mum was in my thoughts all day long and in my mind I kept saying lil prayers,...
My heart goes out to her,...
*squeezes your hands as we continue praying*
Faith is a great word roger!!
FAITH
-
July 21st, 2006, 11:47 AM
#963
Inactive Member
*joining in*...Lord thank you for your abounding love!!!
-
July 22nd, 2006, 05:02 PM
#964
Inactive Member
Wish I could do anything to help mum! *hugs ya*
believing
-
July 24th, 2006, 04:47 AM
#965
Inactive Member
There is black & White, Good & evil, positive & negative...I believe in the positive
Todays word is "Positive"
-
July 24th, 2006, 10:20 AM
#966
Inactive Member
watermelon (it is summer afterall)..I'll bet Roger has a picture of a big ole melon stored away in his pc somewhere LOL
-
July 24th, 2006, 05:21 PM
#967
Inactive Member
-
July 25th, 2006, 03:42 AM
#968
Inactive Member
Ooooooooooooh, now I want some watermelon*L
Its so hot that I don't wanna eat anything but fruits anyways
love
-
July 25th, 2006, 02:34 PM
#969
Inactive Member
-
July 25th, 2006, 04:54 PM
#970
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks